Cynthia L. Copeland has a gift for discovering simple, timeless lessons. She distilled wisdom from her lifelong love of dogs in Really Important Stuff My Dog Has Taught Me and shared the wisdom of the sandbox in Really Important Stuff My Kids Have Taught Me. Now she turns her attention to our mysterious, playful, and surprisingly wise feline friends. Every page of this full-color gift book pairs a charming photograph with just the right sentiment, offering an inspiring life lesson we can learn from cats.
"Rub people the right way."
"Live as if you had eight more lives."
"Know just how hard you need to nudge."
"Silence is not the same as indifference."
Whether they are hunting, snoozing, playfully wreaking havoc, or showering us with affection, cats have a lot to teach us about living a full life (after all, with nine lives, they have a lot of experience!). As Copeland reminds us, all we have to do is observe with an open heart and mind. Tender, funny, and warm, Really Important Stuff My Cat Has Taught Me is a loving tribute to the feline spirit.
- Under-Loved eBooks That Deserve a Second Chance
- Top 10 Ebooks in 2020
- Folklore eBooks For Your Cottagecore Life
- New Adult Fiction
- Magical Realism Favorites
- Business Basics
- Romantic Reads
- Solve it
- Graphic Novels for Adults That You Can Read RIGHT NOW!
- Celebrating National Aviation History Month
- Eat Fit
- Romantic Reads for Valentine's Day
- eBooks to Read By The Beach
- See all
- In-Demand Horror Audiobooks
- Top 10 Audiobooks in 2020
- I Demand a Mystery, Good Sir or Madam.
- Memoirs by Women
- Lend Poetry Your Ear
- Wanna Hear a Joke?
- Nonfiction Best Sellers in 2019 (in audio)
- Inspirational Reads For Your Listening Pleasure
- Newly Released Fantasy Audiobooks
- Lighten the Mood
- Tales for Around the Fire
- You Now Drive a Cop Car
- Classics That Want You To Listen
- See all